8.04.2006

now in list-o-rama vision

I've been obsessing over movie lists of all sorts lately (hey we could have a 'What's you favorite movie list?' pole) and I found another one that I thoroughly enjoyed. The Top Fifty Movie Endings of All Time list! Now be careful with this one, it's full of spoilers to many great movies. So if you come to a movie you haven't seen yet, please please please, do not read the ending on the list; just skip ahead to the next film that you have seen. This was provided by one of our linked sites, Filmcritic.com they're pretty cool. And if you like lists about movies check to the right for the Film Site link and head on over there for lists upon lists on everything from actors to quotes to genres to favorites moments. That's all I've got for today, one bit of advice: if you haven't watched the trailer for Martin Scorsese's new movie The Departed then head over to Yahoo! Movies for the link to that, I think it looks really good.

No comments: