10.18.2006

I just want to blog on the web all day

I've been pretty busy at work the last few weeks, plus my netflix subscription ran out so I haven't had much time or topics to post about. But never fear dear reader, I will be making a concerted effort to get back into the swing of updating regularly again soon enough. Since my last post I've seen The Illusionist, The Departed and Employee Of The Month. One was surprisingly good, one was disappointing, and the last was just as good as I had expected it to be.
Being October and all, I've been in a scary movie mood so be prepared for a list or two featuring scary movies/moments in the upcoming weeks. While we're on the subject of lists, here's one that I enjoyed. Bullz-eye.com made up a list of best musical moments in film, excluding musical scores and songs written directly for a film. It's a very good list and they have video clips of most the moments featured, that's at least an hour of your day wasted right there.
In other horror news, there is a rumor of a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds with Naomi Watts starring. Bad... idea. I think the original is just fine, though the link provided makes a good argument for a remake, I feel that Hitchcock films are untouchable, so leave them alone.

That's all for now, this weekend I'm going to see The Prestige and if I'm lucky The Nightmare before Christmas in 3-D.

No comments: