6.27.2006

comic geeks unite!

Starting tonight and continuing through the weekend, superhero fans will be flocking to cinemas everywhere faster than speeding bul... sorry, you get the idea. Yes, Superman Returns is opening on select screens tonight and will be showing in a ridiculous 3,915 theaters starting tomorrow. I myself will be witnessing the second coming this weekend, my wife has grudgingly agreed to see it with me for my birthday.

As an added bonus, reports are in that the Spiderman 3 teaser trailer will be showing before the film, of course we'll have to wait until next summer before we get to see Spidey swinging again. On a side note, the next Batman movie still is not even near to beginning production (but I want it now!)

That's all for now, my next post will feature my opinion of this year's summer films so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to be excited about Superman. It's Brandon's favorite comic hero, I think, so he makes up for my lack of enthusiasm. The Spiderman Three trailer would be great to see, however...

Meryl

Anonymous said...

I am not quite as excited about Superman as Brandon is, but I still want to see it. Just not on opening weekend. I looked at the "Scanner Darkly" site, and they have a list of cities and release dates. It appears that it isn't coming to Columbus until July 14, sadly.

Meryl