9.05.2006

september... it's about time

Alright, the month of September is finally here, we can all breath easy: quality movies are on the horizon.

Highlights of this month include L.A. throwback mystery tales, Hollywoodland (Sept. 8) and The Black Dahlia (Sept. 15); The Science of Sleep (Sept. 15) meets the annual quirky, cerebral movie requirement; Jet Li's alleged last martial arts film Fearless (Sept. 22); and rounding out the first month of the Oscar season comes the future story of humanity struggling to survive, with Children of Men (Sept. 29).

I've got a couple of links for you also. Over at Pajiba they've put together a list of the best movies you've never seen (I've only seen two of them), check it out and get to renting some unknown treasures. Also, at Twitch Guru, I found a malicious list of the worst uses of CGI in a lot of recent movies (finally someone else noticed those horrible, fake wolves in The Day After Tomorrow).

I don't know what the next movie I see will be (any recommendations?), but when I do you'll hear all about right here.

No comments: